How do I create, edit or publish a draft of a post for my Page?
In order to create, publish or edit the drafts of your posts on your page, you must have access either as an admin or editor. Drafts can be created by pages.
Create a Draft
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Click next to Publish. If you don’t see this, click Share Now.
- Select Save Draft.
Edit or Publish Drafts
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page. Only Pages, not personal profiles, can access Publishing Tools.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click and select Publish.
Drafts can be read, edited or published by anyone who is an admin or editor of the Page.