Are you searching for credible info on How To Deactivate Facebook Account | Facebook Deactivation? You have come to the right place. Continue below:
To deactivate facebook means merely to suspend your facebook account for a brief period of time depending on how you the user wants it. This does not mean that you have to cancel or delete your Facebook data permanently or delete your Facebook Password.
Whenever you decide as a user that you no longer want to use Facebook, it’s easy to deactivate facebook account. To deactivate your Facebook account, you are hiding all of your information on Facebook.
No one can reach you on Facebook or view the things you have shared; including your Timeline, status updates, photos, and so on. It may also interest you to know that whenever you decide that you would love to return to Facebook, you will still be able to access your account and recover your old information through Reactivation.
How To Deactivate Facebook On A Desktop Device
- To Deactivate Facebook Account, you can locate the option within the Security menu. At the top command bar, check the far right for the drop down menu arrow and look for Settings on that menu. It is likely to be positioned near the bottom of the Security menu.
- Selecting Deactivate Your Account, the text tells you about what it means, and this has a link to further info about deactivating your account.
- Now select a link to deactivate your account.
- The system will request to re-enter your password as a safety tip
- Another page appears again to inform you more about Facebook Account deactivation, including photos of some of your friends on Facebook and a chance to send them a message.
- The system will ask you to check a reason you are leaving and click on it. These reasons include :
*It is temporary
*You don’t feel safe on Facebook
*When you have another facebook account
*You are spending much time on facebook etc.
- A list of groups and pages you have created appears and you have a chance of changing admins for them, including a warning if you are the only admin.
- You have a choice to opt out of future emails from Facebook. These don’t automatically stop when you deactivate Facebook account. You have to check the email opt-out box to stop them.
- Lastly, select Deactivate button.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account On A Mobile Phone
- The Settings can be found by selecting the Menu icon on the lower bar, to the far right. Scroll down to near the bottom of the menu to find Settings.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Security Settings.
- At the bottom, see Deactivate as a link to the far right of Account.
- Open Facebook’s deactivate account page.
- The last selection states you can still make use Facebook Messenger even when you deactivate your facebook
- Scroll down and Tap Deactivate.
- Now your Facebook account will be deactivated. All your Facebook data will be safe until you’re ready to log in again.
How To Use Facebook Messenger When You Have Deactivate Facebook Account
- Install messenger app on your mobile device
- launch the app and enter your phone number
- Tap continue
- confirm a code that is sent to you through SMS
- Type in phone numbers of your friends and message them.
How To Reactivate Your Facebook Account
Check out two unique ways to reactivate your facebook account:
Reactivating On A Desktop:
With your web browser, open www.facebook.com
- Enter your Email address or mobile number
- Enter your password
- click on Login
- Wait for your news feed to open. friends
Reactivating On A Mobile Phone:
- Open facebook by taping the facebook app icon
- Enter your Email address or facebook number attached/added to your facebook account
- Tap the password box and enter your facebook password with which you access your account before; in cases when you have forgotten your password, reset it before you continue
- Tap Login
- Wait for news feed to open.
Hope you found this information exciting and helpful!!!!
Other Related Articles
- Delete Facebook
- How to delete Facebook account
- Delete my Facebook
- Deactivate Facebook account
- Delete my Facebook account
- How to delete facebook page
- Delete facebook account link
Hope you found our post on Facebook Deactivation | How To Deactivate Facebook Account use? Consider hitting the share button…