Do you have a business and intends to reach more online? You can do that by creating a Facebook page. A Facebook Page allows people on Facebook to discover your business.
In this post, I will guide you on how to add product on Facebook page so that you can connect your business, yourself or your cause to the worldwide community of people on Facebook.
Create A shop in Facebook page – How to Add Products to Facebook Page
Firstly, before you can add products to your Facebook page, you have to create a shop in it first. It is simple and easy, just carefully follow the listed procedures and before you know it, you are there! you have to know how to create the shop before you can know How to Add Products to Facebook Page.
Create the Shop
- Log into your Facebook account and go to your Facebook page
- Once you are on your page, by the left-hand side of the page, click on “shop”
- If you could not find it that way, then go to the page settings
- Click on “Templates and Tabs”
- Apply the shopping template and save
- Once you have gotten it, you can click on it.
Setup Your Shop Information
- Open the shop tab and click on “Get started”
- You will be prompted to provide details about your business, such as country, business type, address, then click on “next”
- Enter the state your business is located and the state tax registration number, click on “next”
- Enter your preferred currency and email address, click on “finish”
Configure Your Payment Processes
- Click on “set up payment”
- Enter your business name, your legal name,
middle name (optional), last name and identification number
- Click on “save”
- Link your bank account and save
- Set up your shipping settings and you are done
How to Add Products to Facebook Page
Now you are set to start selling your items on Facebook. You have to upload your items and products on your Facebook page. Now here’s How to Add Products to Facebook Page.
- Open your page and click on “shop”.
- Click on “add product”.
- Add videos or images.
- Add the details of your products and click on “Edit variants” to adjust any change, such as size and color of the products.
- Make a choice of the shipping system and save.
- Once your item is viewed and approved, it will certainly be shown on your shop.
- Your customers can then order from here.