Are you looking for credible info on Facebook general account settings | Facebook General Settings? You have come to the right place
Facebook general account settings – Logging into a Facebook account is interesting to me but modifying Facebook account settings makes it more fun.
Immediately you sign into your Facebook account, you may want to adjust the settings of your Facebook account either for security reasons or other valuable reasons.
Facebook general account settings control stuff like your Facebook privacy, Facebook notifications, security, passwords, mobile, and lots more. To change your Facebook account settings, click the drop-down arrow that appears at the right-hand side of your Facebook page, then select settings.
Modifying your Facebook account settings gives you the opportunity to achieve a customized Facebook user experience that works pretty well for you and your business.
Every Facebook user should know how to modify their account general settings, as they will find their selves in one situation or the other that will require them to do it.
You don’t necessarily need to master the whole Facebook general settings at once. You only need to know the important once.
This is a quick and simple guide to set your Facebook account.
How to find Facebook general account settings
Finding your Facebook general account settings its easier and faster, to find your settings simply click on the three lines icon at the top of your page, then scroll down to the bottom of your page and tap account settings. You can update your account settings including;
- General settings – these settings help to edit basics like your Facebook name, Facebook passwords, or email which can only be changed one or two times during the lifetime of your Facebook account.
- Security settings – these settings turn on alert and approvals to help keep your Facebook account safe from unauthorized users.
- Privacy settings – every individual needs privacy when it comes to their social lifestyle. The Facebook privacy settings help you to adjust who sees your posts and who can look up your posts on your timeline. You can adjust your privacy settings to “private” or “public”.
- Timeline and tagging – this settings manage who can see your timeline and photos you tagged or are tagged in on your Facebook account.
- Blocking – manages who and what you want to block. It gives Facebook users the opportunity to block friends who are not necessarily needed in their Facebook account.
- Language settings – Facebook being the worlds most frequently used social media network has over a hundred different languages ranging from English to China and lots more.
- Notifications and mobile – it helps to reset preferences for how Facebook notifies you about activities and events that concern you.
- Apps settings – manages applications you and other Facebook members use.
To edit your general account settings, use the edit bar that is seen beside your account settings to modify and save changes of your Facebook general account settings. You can also make changes like; your mobile settings, payment settings, Facebook ads settings, apps settings, and many other settings.
If you followed this article carefully, then you would have learnt how to perform settings for your Facebook account.
How to access the Facebook Account Security
This is so important for all users to know, you can only access the Facebook security settings if only you have a Facebook account. If you don’t have a Facebook account you need to create one in order to access the security settings. After creating the Facebook account then these are how you can access the Facebook account security.
- First of all, on your Facebook page click on the arrow facing down.
- Then, kindly scroll down and click on settings.
- Afterwards, you will be taken to your account security settings.
These are all the necessary details and process on how you go to access the Facebook security settings. However, all the feature is very much easier to access on if only you go through the right processes.
Enjoyed reading this article? For more info on many other related articles contact our website tech.
Thanks for checking out our post on Facebook general account settings | Facebook General Settings. I hope you learned something. Please do come back again.