Facebook Application is an iOS version of Facebook. The Facebook application gives Facebook users the opportunity to have access to all Facebook features for free and via a mobile device. The interface, the principle, and settings remain the same as on the website itself.
Facebook for iPhone Free – All You Need to Know
There is a difference between the Facebook web for iPhone and iPhone Facebook application. The truth is, applications designed for the iPhone have more digital access than that of website. Also, the Facebook version on iPhones possesses one relevant feature known as Facebook Chat.
Key Features of Facebook for iPhone
- Account manager: Facebook for iPhone and iPad enables to create and log in to an account. Completing the creation of an account can be fulfilled there with the ability to upload images and videos. Users are free to view a friend’s profile, search and add new friends.
- Instant Messaging: this is making the fame of Facebook. Contacts are given freedom to talk with each other in private or in group. Conversations are expressed via Smileys and Emoticons. A file sending option is also made available at users’ disposal.
- Games and applications: for several years now, Facebook has been endowed with various games and applications to let users play them directly on the network. This app also adopts this principle and gives gamers the ability to earn the highest score and share the masterstroke online.
- Miscellaneous: apart from these features, Facebook enables to like and comment on a post, an image or a video published thereon. Other options give freedom to share videos, images and posts on this social networking service. It is also possible to create favorite lists (friends, events, photos, gifts, etc.) and groups and at the same time, receive feeds and notification from them.
How to Get Facebook for iPhone Free
To get Facebook for iPhone free, follow the steps below;
- Open your iPhone’s App Store.
- Click on search, which has the icon of a magnifying glass. You will find this at the lower right side of the screen.
- Click on the search bar and type in “Facebook” into the search bar.
- Click on the blue button on your iPhone’s button, which is tagged as “Search”.
- The Facebook page will be displayed to you, click on “GET’ or “OPEN”.
- Facebook will begin to download into your device.
- Enter the password for your Apple ID or Touch ID.
- Wait for the download process to get through.