The Java Facebook chat app is a free Facebook app that allows users to connect and chat with friends and families using their Java phones.
Accessing the Facebook chat for Java isn’t a difficult task, all you have to do is to navigate to the Facebook app, type in your email/phone number and type in your password, and click login, you and inside.
The Facebook chat for Java has a very simplified interface that is easy to navigate. However, the interface is not as attractive as the android version. Also, the Java variant has limited features like GIFs, emojis, are not present. However, it is lightweight and easy to use.
This is a guide on how to download the Facebook chat app for Java.
How to Download Facebook Chat App for Java
To download the Facebook chat app for Java, follow the steps below.
- On your device, you have to get on your web browser and visit a site that offers the download of this Facebook Chat App for Java.
- On your web browser, visit the site on www.java-ware.net.
- And on the next page, the site page will be displayed to you. On the page, use the search box to find Facebook.
- A list of chat apps will be displayed to you, you will find Facebook for Java. Click on it.
- On the next section, you will find the Download button. Click on it and begin the download process.
- Once the download process is done, open the app and log in to your account, or Create New Account.